About me

dimecres, 5 de novembre del 2014

Interview
Alba: Hi, I have come for the interview as a waitress.
Marta: Hello, ok sit please. How old are you?
Alba: I’m 22 years old.
Marta: Oh! You are very young, good age for this job. You have experience as a waitress?
Alba: Yes I will working in a bar since 18 years old. But it closed eight months ago.
Marta: Mm…perfect.
Alba: What does that involves?
Marta: You will be a charge of serving drinks also you will address served customers.
Alba:  What are my working hours?
Marta: You will start at 5:30 pm until 1:30 pm. Monday to Friday.
Alba: Ok. What is my salary?
Marta: Your salary will be about $750.
Alba:  Ok. When do I start?
Marta: This Friday at 5:30 pm and now giving the apron and keys because you open the bar.
Alba: Thanks, I will be punctual.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada