About me

dijous, 12 de març del 2015

CONDITIONALS

ZERO CONDITIONAL

1. If I wake up late, I go late to school.
2. If I feel depressed, I cry a lot.
3. If I have a difficult personal problem, I speak with Susan.
4. If my parents ask me to do something I don’t want to, I get angry.
5. If I want to know the latest gossip, I look in facebook.

FIRST CONDITIONAL

1. If you help (help) me with my homework, I will finish (finish) it in time to go to the cinema.
2. If it doesn't rain (not/rain), the students will practice (practice) sport in the playground.
3. Jane will come (come) home early if she isn't (not/be) very busy at work.
4. Our teacher will be (be) pleased if we do (do) our homework.
5. If Robert play (play) football with us, we will win (win) the match.

SECOND CONDITIONAL

1. If I went to New York, I would done a photos.
2. If I found a rare animal, I would take in to the zoo.
3. If I forgot to do my homework, I would try to do them in class.
4. If I saw a bank robber, I would call a police.
5. If I met somebody famous, I would.

THIRD CONDITIONAL
1.
I wouldn't be angry if you had to eaten my chocolate mousse. (to eat)
2. If he had known you were in hospital, he he would have visited you. (to visit)
3. We wouldn't have come by taxi if we had found the right bus. (to find)
4. We would have visited the Prado gallery if we had had time. (to have)
5. If you hadn't been asking me questions all the time, I would have enjoyed the film.(to enjoy)


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada